Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Been A While...

It has been a while since my last post. It was hard for me Easter Day. Very hard. It was Easter 1 year ago that i was out in this area looking for a new home with my soon to be EX-Wife and daughter. It is funny how things can change in 1 years time. I know that it has taken more than 1 year for things to get like they are but that doesn't make it any easier.

I want to tell my ex how i feel about all of this and how she acts as if nothing can hurt her. Like she does not even care that i am leaving. I wonder if i could have done more than what i did or didn't do to make whit work. But in the end, it really does not matter. It is over and i accept it. She seems to be moving on with her life and making plans, why should i not do the same?

As my good friend told me, "This is the Summer of my life" about to begin...


**********************
How Do You Feel...
Let Me know...

No comments: